RajeevAamna's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RajeevAamna's Hub

the only forum dedicated to RajeevAamna

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Among Them Can Be Next Super Star

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
faru
Site Admin
faru

Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Empty
PostSubject: Among Them Can Be Next Super Star   Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ranbir Kapoor:
Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Ranbir-Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor born September 28, 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India) is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood movies. Born to popular actors Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, Kapoor is the brother of Riddhima Kapoor. He is the great grandson of Prithviraj Kapoor, and the grandson of actor and filmmaker Raj Kapoor. His uncles are Randhir Kapoor and Rajiv Kapoor, and his cousins include Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and Nikhil Nanda. His debut movie is Saawariya opposite newcomer Sonam Kapoor. Film did not do well but he acting was praised in this movie. And he won so many awards as bebut actor. He has good acting skill, charming face and good family background can easily reach on top.

Rajeev Khandelwal
Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Rajeev1
Rajeev Khandelwal (born October 16, 1975) is an Indian Television and Bollywood Actor from Jaipur, Rajasthan. Rajeev landed his most famous role as Sujal in Kahin To Hoga. And done few television dramas. But his debut movie is Amir. And he gives best performance in this movie. And critics also praise his acting. He has good acting skill which help him to put him next superstar level.

Farhan Akhtar
Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Farhan
Farhan Akhtar (born January 9, 1974), is an Indian film writer-director-actor-playback singer and producer. He made his writing and directorial debut in Hindi cinema with the 2001-hit, Dil Chahta Hai. It was a critical and commercial success, especially popular among the younger generation. It earned quite a few nominations at various award shows, including for Best Screenplay, Direction and Film. It won that year's National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi. Then he produce Lakshay, Don (remake of old Don), Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.. After In 2008, Farhan made his acting debut in Rock On. And He shows his great acting skill. He is good director and good actor as well as singer also. One of the talented person in bollywood that can make him next super star.

Imran Khan
Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Imran_khan
Imran Khan (born 13 January 1983) is an American-born Bollywood film star. He is also the nephew of superstar Aamir Khan. Khan made appearances as a child artist in his uncle Amir’s films Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak and Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander. He made his debut as a lead actor in the 2008 film Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, which was produced by his uncle Aamir Khan and co-starred Genelia D'Souza as the heroine. The film received excellent reviews from the critics and was successful at the box office. His next movie was Kidnap with Sanjay Dutt and Minissha Lamba where he play's his first villain role. He has good looks, good acting skill, good educational background and family background.

Neil Mukesh
Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Neil-nitin-mukesh
Neil Mukesh (born 15 January 1982) also known as Neil Nitin Mukesh and Neil Mathur is a Bollywood actor.. He is the son of singer Nitin Mukesh and the grandson of the late noted singer Mukesh. As a child he made appearances in Vijay and Jaise Karni Waise Bharni. He made his movie debut with the 2007 Sriram Raghavan directed crime thriller Johnny Gaddaar. His acting was appreciated in these movies.

Harman Baweja
Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Harmeg
Harman Baweja was born in 1970. His parents are famous director Harry Baweja and producer Pammi Baweja. His Debut Movie is Love Story 2050 with Priyanka Chopra. It doesn’t work in India’s Box Office. But this movie makes him popular. And he got so many projects. Any way his active is not very impressive in his debut movie but he is good dancer and smart.

courtesy: soorsaragam.blogspot.com

regds:
farheen
Back to top Go down
https://rajeevaamna.aforumfree.com
Preeti

Preeti

PostSubject: Re: Among Them Can Be Next Super Star   Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:32 pm

i love the first 4 of them
all are so hottttttt Razz
Back to top Go down
goodkashish

goodkashish

PostSubject: Re: Among Them Can Be Next Super Star   Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:42 am

for me it always has to be top first Rajeev..........

but if i have to what other than
2. Farhan Akhtar
3. Ranbir Kapoor
4. Imran Khan
5. Neil Mukesh
6. Harman Baweja
Back to top Go down
Nidhi

PostSubject: Re: Among Them Can Be Next Super Star   Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:08 am

Among these all lemme be honest Raj is very much famous coz of TV then cums imran n ranbir hehehhe.. harman is kinda famous n then neil Smile
Back to top Go down
Preeti

Preeti

PostSubject: Re: Among Them Can Be Next Super Star   Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:49 pm

Nidhi wrote:
Among these all lemme be honest Raj is very much famous coz of TV then cums imran n ranbir hehehhe.. harman is kinda famous n then neil Smile

yaar jo kitna bhi famoous ho
i love my fav's Smile Razz
and nothing extra i want
for me they are the winners

harman bhi achcha hai but he did'nt impress me yet lol!
Back to top Go down
surya
RAianz
surya

PostSubject: Re: Among Them Can Be Next Super Star   Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:06 pm

thanku for the article... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nidhi

PostSubject: Re: Among Them Can Be Next Super Star   Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:26 am

Preeti wrote:

harman bhi achcha hai but he did'nt impress me yet lol!

but he did to me na Embarassed Razz Razz Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among Them Can Be Next Super Star   Among Them Can Be Next Super Star Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1