RajeevAamna's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RajeevAamna's Hub

the only forum dedicated to RajeevAamna

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills

Go down 
+4
goodkashish
ruksaar_khan
Preeti
faru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
faru
Site Admin
faru

Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Empty
PostSubject: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:19 am

Subhash K Jha - 10/17/2008

Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills 10172008110804PM

1 | 2 | All | Next>
Mumbai, Oct 18 (IANS) Actor Rajeev Khandelwal of "Aamir" fame plays a jockey in forthcoming film "Khan", but says he had to unlearn his horse riding skills for the movie since riding as a hobby is different from being a professional jockey.

"I've been riding horses from childhood. My father was in the army. So I was exposed to an equestrian life from the start. However, I've realised there's a vast difference between riding as a hobby and riding professionally. I've been unlearning my horse riding to play the jockey in 'Khan'. It's a fascinating but tough process. I can't say I'm not enjoying it," Rajeev told IANS.

This is Rajeev's second film after critically acclaimed "Aamir" and he has been spending considerable time on the race tracks with reputed jockeys of Mumbai to learn to be a professional horse rider.

The actor is establishing a rapport with the horse, which he compares with the boy's friendship with the donkey in Santosh Sivan's "Tahaan".

"But I don't really need to get friendly with the horse. In my experiences with jockeys, I've been told that horses respond to being controlled. If you are in-charge and fearless on a horse, it will carry you well. In that sense, horse riding is a lot like my career," said Rajeev who became a household name after his stint in the TV series "Kahiin To Hoga".

About the title of the film, Rajeev joked that "after 'Aamir' doing 'Khan' will prove once and for all whom I'd like to model my career on".

The film is being produced by Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd (PNC), which has produced films like "Jhankaar Beats", "Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi" and "Chameli".

Said producer Pritish Nandy: "'Khan' is a film about the relationship between a jockey who's on a downward slide in life and his horse. Its sub-title is 'Second Chances Don't Come Easily'. Rajeev will have a girl. But the main relationship would be between the jockey and the horse."

link to the article- http://nowrunning.com/news/news.aspx?it=18731
Back to top Go down
https://rajeevaamna.aforumfree.com
Preeti

Preeti

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:53 pm

thanks for sharing this

thats good
he got to learn something new Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ruksaar_khan
RAianz
ruksaar_khan

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:10 pm

thanks for the article faru..!!

horse riding is so much of fun as a hobby but as a professional is a real tough job but im sure Rajeev would do pretty well in that too!
Back to top Go down
Preeti

Preeti

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:39 pm

ruku
wish main bhi horse riding seek pati Razz
Back to top Go down
ruksaar_khan
RAianz
ruksaar_khan

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:54 pm

preeti dii horse riding is real fun, per hobby tak hi thik hai... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Preeti

Preeti

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:10 pm

ruksaar_khan wrote:
preeti dii horse riding is real fun, per hobby tak hi thik hai... Laughing

yaar ruku
i get scared of animals
love them durr se
horse riding is very durrr ki baat for me Razz
Back to top Go down
goodkashish

goodkashish

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:43 am

i am allergic to animals so i cant ride th horse but loved to see Rajeev on horse........it would be killer
Back to top Go down
Nidhi

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:06 am

i did horse riding once in my life...its fun lol! ...but m afraid of it too Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rajam

rajam

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:29 pm

thnx 4 da artical
Back to top Go down
Preeti

Preeti

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:50 pm

Nidhi wrote:
i did horse riding once in my life...its fun lol! ...but m afraid of it too Embarassed

hawww
mujhe kyun nahii bulaya? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cute_Rabi

Cute_Rabi

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:26 pm

Thanks for sharng this
Back to top Go down
surya
RAianz
surya

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:04 pm

thanku for the article... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nidhi

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:27 am

Preeti wrote:
Nidhi wrote:

hawww
mujhe kyun nahii bulaya? Evil or Very Mad

tab i didnt knw u n tab net bhi use karna nahi aata tha Laughing Laughing Laughing ..warna bula leti Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills   Rajeev unlearned his horse riding skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1